Air of Houston has been a strong leader in residential services of air conditioning and heating systems in the Houston Metropolitan Area since 1995. Our highly trained HVAC technicians can repair any problem you are having with your home comfort system and understand the burden the extreme heat and weather conditions place on you home cooling and heating system. Our objective is to answer your call with high-quality service at a good value, restoring comfort to your home.
Complete Repair, Replacement and Installation Offering Residential Services for Your Home
Air of Houston’s core residential services revolve around AC repair and replacement, furnace repair and replacement, and air duct cleaning.
Some of the residential air conditioning repair services we provide include:
• A/C balancing.
• A/C blowing warm.
• Adjusting the freon level.
• Air cleaners and filters.
• Central systems.
• Checking and leveling the thermostat.
• Cleaning the evaporator.
• Freon leaks.
• Heat pumps.
• Inspecting and sealing air leaks.
• Maintenance agreements.
• Measure supply and return air temperature.
• Programmable thermostats.
• Rooms not cooling.
• Spring and fall maintenance check-ups.
• Washing the condenser coil.
High-Quality Repair of AC and Heating Systems
We cover the entire spectrum of HVAC residential services, including repair, replacement, installation and preventive maintenance of air-conditioning and heating systems, serving all brands, such as American Standard, Carrier, Lennox, Trane and many others. Tired of big power bills? We can help your home stay cooler during the summer, warmer during the winter and more energy efficient year round with repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing equipment. When you need residential air conditoning repair call Air of Houston!
Air Duct Cleaning and Repair
While air duct cleaning for residential homes remove possible mold and vermin from the airways of your home, it also can lower your energy bill and make your system more efficient. Air duct cleaning, however, is advisable only when a problem is suspect with a home’s circulation. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recommends air ducts be cleaned in the following circumstances:
• Mold is suspected in the air ducts. Verify this by having a professional test a sample to find out if it is harmful.
• Pests, including insects, mice or rats, are living in the air ducts.
• Proper circulation is impossible because of air duct clogs.
Manual or automatic system zoning is often advisable for homes in which the temperature varies greatly throughout the home. System zoning controls the temperature throughout your house by the use of multiple thermostats and control panels. More advanced systems allow for automatic control through use of your mobile smartphone. This allows you to cool or heat your home remotely to pre-cool or pre-warm to always keep you comfortable. Benefits include:
• Improved control of temperature in various rooms throughout your home.
• Greater energy efficiency by using cooling or heating only in occupied rooms.
• More evenly distributed temperatures in homes that fluctuate widely due to airway design and placement or room architecture.
• Greater comfort through automatic control of home temperature through mobile devices such as smartphones or custom system remotes.
• Ability to maximize use of Nest Learning Thermostats.
Your Home Air Conditioning and Heating Experts
Your home comfort system is put to the test during the extreme weather we experience in Houston. While a malfunctioning AC system may be a small annoyance in the cool season, a broken air conditioning system may create an unlivable environment during the heat of the spring, summer and fall.
Residential Services for Your Home
When you need servicing for your home air conditioning and heating system, call the residential services professionals—Air of Houston—at 218-890-0990. We are ready to respond right away to help you get your system back to normal. We also offer emergency service calls 24/7.