Is your home ready for the summer? No matter what time of the year it is, it helps to be ready in advance. When the Houston summer hits, the days can get unbearably hot. With a fully-functional air conditioning, you can manage the heat much better. The last thing you want is to discover that your air conditioning doesn’t actually work when you need it most. At Air of Houston, we are here to help you with all of your AC needs. From air conditioning installation to AC maintenance, we have a fully trained team to help you prepare for the summer.
How Do I Know if I Need AC Maintenance?Any piece of machinery is going to need some form of maintenance throughout its lifetime. While some brands of AC systems are more efficient than others, all air conditioners are going to need regular check-ups to give you optimal results, especially during the summer. To see if your air conditioning needs a check-up, there are a few characteristics you can look for to determine whether or not you need AC maintenance.
- No cool air is coming out of the vents.
- Air flow through the vents is very weak compared to usual.
- Only select rooms are receiving cool air while others are not.
- There is moisture in locations where it shouldn’t be (such as next to the air conditioner).
- Strange sounds are coming from the air conditioning or ducts.