Arranging professional heater installation is as critical as selecting the right type and line of heating system. Contact the heater installation experts at Air of Houston to help you select the correct heating system for your home or business. We will install it to factory specifications to ensure that it will maximize its energy efficiency ratings and deliver the energy savings you will enjoy each month when you receive your utility bill. Our heating installation team understands the importance of choosing the right heating equipment to fit the configuration of your property. We also are experienced in sizing the proper heating equipment and installing it correctly to extend the system’s life and maximize its operation.
When do you need new heater installation?
There are clear signs you may need a new heater installed:
- Your existing heating system is more than 10 years old. An old heater, especially one that has not had regular preventative maintenance is more likely to malfunction and break down.
- Monthly energy costs keep rising. A heater needing repairs, cleaning or replacement parts often run inefficiently, requiring more energy to operate.
- Your heater makes unusual noises. Clanking, squealing, rattling and other strange sounds coming from your heating system indicates mechanical problems that need to be checked out.
- Continuous repairs. If you have had to call an HVAC technician to fix your heater multiple times, it may be time for a new heater installation.
- Fluctuating temperatures. If your heating system cycles on or off frequently and fails to maintain a dependable temperature setting, it may indicate electronic and mechanical problems that need attention.
Heater Installation for Houston
Call us with any questions or concerns you may have about heater installation. You can trust the heater installation team at Air of Houston, which serves residential and commercial clients all across the Houston Metro Area, including:
- Clear Lake
- College Station
- Deer Park
- League City
- Missouri City
- River Oaks
- South Houston
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands