At Air of Houston, our goal is to offer quality heater repair, maintenance and new furnace installations for all our valued customers. Chilly weather is nowhere and homeowners will be turning on their heaters. However, some homeowners will find themselves in need of heater repair. As heaters get used over and over and go through phases of inactivity, there may be a time when heater repair is needed. As your heat pump and furnace ages, general wear and tear can make it work inefficiently. Also, if your home has an old dinosaur of a furnace it could be time to replace it. If you are in need of heater repair you can trust Air of Houston to get you back to cozy warm. Our expertly trained HVAC technicians pride themselves on the highest level of quality service to our valued customers.
We Install and Service Every Heating Brand
While we are happy to visit your home to conduct heater repair during any day of the week, month or season, we want you to be as comfortable as possible. This is why we recommend that homeowners take advantage of regular maintenance and check-ups or schedule heater repair services to ensure that their heater is functional before the weather gets too uncomfortable. We carry all the top brands and service other manufactures’ HVAC units as well.
When to Schedule Heater Service
You can call Air of Houston the moment you have any problems or issues with your heater or if you just need a regular service checkup. Schedule your heater maintenance annually and this will ensure your system is working efficiently. Don’t wait too long to have your heater serviced because it is easy to forget. Next thing you know a cold front is coming. Keep calm and call Air of Houston to schedule a service call! Our technicians will arrive promptly and ready to perform any needed services or heater repairs.
Unusual Sounds and Smells Your Heater can make!
Your home is cozy and warm then suddenly your heater stops working! Maybe you have experienced some of these warning signs such as:
- Your heater fails to turn on by itself and you have to manually turn on
- No warm air blowing from the vents
- Burnt smell upon start-up
- Rattling noises or even loud bangs
Don’t worry our certified technicians are ready to help and get you back up and running. Our technicians have fully stocked vans that have the parts needed to make heater repairs. Our trained technicians can service and repair all heater models.
4 Surprising Reasons that Cause Heaters to be Repaired
If you’re fortunate enough not to need heater repair yet, you can still take extra steps and precautions to help avoid having to seek out heater repair. The following signs can indicate a heater breaking down. Do your best to remedy any problems that correlate with your own heater in your home.
- Lack of maintenance. If your heater hasn’t seen any attention from a professional heating or air conditioning company, chances are it may be fault or not producing heat at efficient rates.
- Filters get dirty. Although heater repair may not be necessary all of the time, the filters do need to be replaced routinely in order to help the heating system breath more efficiently.
- Wear-and-tear or aging. All types of appliances and machinery will get less effective as time goes on. If your heating system is very dated, it might be time for major repairs or a replacement.
- Faulty thermostat. While not directly a part of the heater, a broken or faulty thermostat can cause the heater to work in unintended ways, causing it to break down even sooner.
Trusted Heating System Repair
If you need heater repair, contact us today at Air of Houston! Our certified HVAC technicians are trained and ready to perform all necessary services including heater repair, furnace maintenance and new furnace installations. We know you have invested a lot in your home and your furnace should keep you warm and work year after year.
We are proud members of the BBB and the ACCA. Air of Houston is also legally licensed, insured, and bonded for your protection and we offer heater repair service calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.